On Friday, May 17, at Azovstal iron and steel works the service technician died. Circumstances of incident are found out by prosecutor's office of the press service of prosecutor's office of Donetsk region reported about it. "Is established that on May 17, around 16:00, the 35-year-old service technician performed works on replacement of the el...
Date: 9 months ago 2018-08-24 09:00 Category: Health
Parents have allowed him to play phone at gas station. Here with what it has ended
of Feedy TV tells about the terrible story recorded by surveillance cameras at gas station. Parents have allowed the child to play
with the mobile phone, ignoring the ban.
So far they serviced the vehicle, the child with enthusiasm played on phone.
I suddenly the car has blown up!
Together with all passengers.
explosion has thrown out Muzhchina outside.
the Staff of gas station has quickly called rescuers.
This shocking video:
Why it is impossible to use phone at gas station?
Exists three widespread explanations why use of the mobile phone at gas station can be dangerous:
1. The fuel supply system can bring down data, and there will be mistakes in liters.
of the Hindrance in a gasoline pump can't be caused modern phones - and here old, huge mobile devices really could cause strong failures of work of gas station. Besides modern gas stations undergo a number of serious testing and qualities are under construction by today's standards.
2. During heavy rain the cell phone has property to attract a lightning from which spark there will be an explosion.
Phone can't attract a lightning in any way, it is the myth. Electric breakdown at lightning discharge comes on the shortest distance from a negatively charged cloud to the positively charged Earth's surface or any subject which is on her surface. Therefore the lightning always hits into high objects: columns, trees, buildings, lightning rods, etc. of
3. Radiation of the mobile device is capable to attract a spark why there is an ignition to gasoline.
Skilled radio electronics know that phone publishes too small charge for emergence of a spark in gasoline or heatings of his vapors.
the Main source pozharo-and potential of explosion of electric devices is their local overheating and sparking. As the cell phone, as a rule, doesn't overheat so that to cause ignition, danger - in a possibility of emergence of electric discharge. In reality of it practically doesn't happen.
However always remains tiny probability of emergence of a spark which will ignite the gasoline vapors which are forced out from the gasoline tank. For this reason to use phones (and also ANY OTHER electric devices) at gas station it isn't recommended.
But experts nevertheless say that this danger can be neglected: the risk that phone will begin to spark is far lower than risk of emergence of a spark from static electricity. It is quite possible that explosion on video is caused by a statics, and not phone at all... do you use
A phone at gas station?
"Here would be abruptly", - the audience of "House-2" considers now when Lazarev took the third place. in Tel Aviv took place Last night the final of the Eurovision song contest in which again Serge...
Explosion of a grenade occurred in the evening on May 18 in Kharkiv. As a result of incident two men died, and the third is in hospital with numerous damages. In police reported the accident at 23:4...
Law enforcement authorities do not disclose yet details at they in which center of Enerhodar beat the 48-year-old veteran of ATO. Doctors fought several days for his life, but unsuccessfully. From t...
Drivers expect that they after capital repairs of the engine will be able to go the long period with hardly any trouble at all, but happens that they on the contrary appear. The owner complained of lo...
"Eagles" will demand 60 million pounds for the 21-year-old defender to force the MU to lose interest in signing of the player. The Sun reports about it. Crystal Palace wants to keep Van-Bissaka as i...
The cost of a novelty is from €80 thousand for the maximum complete set. the First completely electric car from Audi, the Audi e-tron quattro model, appeared in Ukraine. Writes the Autogeek edition...
They say, sometimes the idea soars in air. And the people who are in different corners of the earth begin to pick up it one after another and to relay in masses. Approximately it now also occurs. Famous people begin to argue on "other party of a medal" of the comprehensive uniting Internet. Almost at the same time the Israeli historian Yuval Noy...