Date: 11 months ago   Category: Incidents

Causes of the fire in Zimnyaya vishnya shopping Center became known


When in Kemerovo in March thaw has begun, from the proceeding roof water began to drip. It began to be filled in in plafonds which began to die away periodically.

of "Bureau of independent examinations" to destination the senior investigator at the chairman of the Investigative Committee of Russia Rustam Gabdullin has studied circumstances of the fire in Zimnyaya vishnya shopping Center has come to a conclusion that the electrical wiring was in the building in bad condition, and LED plafonds of lighting became a probable source of the fire, reports with reference to the Kommersant edition.

When in Kemerovo in March has begun thaw, from the proceeding roof water began to drip. It began to be filled in in plafonds which began to die away periodically. Employees of shopping center haven't attached it significance, however in day of the fire on March 25 lamps have been filled almost in with water, and there was a short circuit.

Experts have specified that in the theory electrical wiring links in shopping center had to be protected from short circuit by automatic switches, but in day of the fire they haven't worked. According to one version they were faulty, and on another were absent at all. There is also an option that emergency switches haven't reacted to problems because of too large number of wires and connections. To answer anyway this question it will be problematic as the building after the tragedy has been demolished.

Ignition in Zimnyaya Vishnya shopping Center has arisen on the last floor where there were cinema halls. Resulted 60 people, most of them - children have died.? After the fire law enforcement agencies 11 people have arrested. Among them there are owners and managing directors of shopping center, the security guard responsible for commissioning of the fire alarm system and fire extinguishing.

URL:




Today

just now

Mother of the 2-year-old boy who was found in a red suitcase in Chernivtsi brought on the waste ground of the son already dead, and the child some days before it died. Besides, law enforcement authori...

just now

The last cases caused the international concern. At the same time the risk of spread of a virus for region borders low, was certified of the organization. the CEO of the World Health Organization (WHO) Tedros Adan Guebreyesus announced the outbreak of fever Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo "the emergency situation in the field of pub...

just now

When Ukraine can become the full member of NATO and the EU that is necessary for creation in Ukraine for professional army and how to lyustrirovat officials, the party leader the Civic stand Anatoly G...

just now

The Madonna forgot about a racist stereotype. 60-year-old Madonna filled in with in Insta-storis pictures of the adoptive black daughters - twins Stella and Esther. For a photo the singer used water...

just now

The group of senators submitted the two-party bill which would limit possibilities of administration of Trump to reduce pressure upon Chinese technological giant Huawei. It will become impossible with...

just now

Car makers do not stand still and constantly improve a line of the released vehicles and also please consumers with refined novelties, gradually declassifying their technical characteristics. to you...

just now

Experts called symptoms which warn about the coming cardiac arrest, profile media report. Scientists unanimously agreed in opinion that asymptomatic death from this illness does not happen. In par...

just now

The World Health Organization entered the status of emergency situation of the international scale in connection with mass spread of Ebola virus in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is said in the official statement of WHO distributed on Wednesday. "The CEO of WHO doctor Tedros Adkhanom Gebreyesus announced spread of Ebola virus in the Dem...